An onsite and licensed therapist provides any or all of our services needed by the employer.
In 49 out of 50 states a licensed therapist can evaluate and treat an employee without a prescription from a physician.
This allows for quick and cost effective delivery of musculoskeletal medical care eliminating the need for the employee to leave the work site.
This ensures quick and effective healthcare, control of the medical situation and prevention of future problems.
This all saves the employer financially and improves productivity.
- Quick, cost effective care.
- The focus is on prevention and education.
- Employees do not need to leave work for care.
- Problems are addressed early before they require a formal diagnosis.
- Increased employee productivity and retention.
- Workers Compensation cases and Recordable Incidents are prevented.