What are the main benefits of your service?
Offering onsite health services has advantages for the employees and the employers.
- Quality care available to them when needed.
- Decreased time off work, reduced sick days and insurance costs.
- Treatment is convenient so they are more likely to get the care they need to stay healthy.
- Fewer workers’ comp claims.
- Employees feel valued by their employer and are less likely to leave.
- Healthier and happier employees and family members that the company inusres.
- Productive employees increase bottom line.
- Save money on workers’ comp claims.
- Retain quality employees.
- Save money in the rehiring and training process because you are keeping your employees.
- Employer becomes the “Best place to work“.
Contact us for a free consultation to see how our services can benefit your company specifically.
Can you help us even if we have our own staff?Yes, we work with many clients who have their own staff to implement the program. We offer on-site and off-site training along with continued professional support.
What if we can’t afford an on-site program right now, what else do you offer?We offer consulting services where we develop the program and you implement it. Some of our clients will call us to help out on an as needed basis when professional services are needed. This offers them a cost effective option and the ability to meet the need when it arises. We can then grow the program as your needs and financial situation changes. That’s why our initial consultation is free, so we can address your specific demands through a professional analysis.
I’m a small company, what can you do that will help us?We have many small businesses that utilize our consulting and self training services to implement effective programs that remain within their budget. That’s why our initial consultation is free, so we can address your specific demands through a professional analysis and explain all your options up front.
How do we know what our return on our investment is?We offer a customizable tracking system for all our clients specific to your program developed using your metrics. We don’t believe in fancy formulas that confuse the client into unrealistic returns. We sit down with you to develop clear and concise tracking tools with your baseline information prior to implementing the program. The tracking information can be evaluated on a monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis. We can do this for you or teach you how to do it.
Can we try you out before we commit to a large project?Absolutely, we can set up a pilot study to show you the effectiveness of your customizable program. This can be done in a very cost effective manner. We are so comfortable with our ability to bring you the best results this is our preferred method for any new client. We always start with a free consultation so you know what your options are.